Sunday, August 28, 2005

Friends of the Coyote

This blog is a political one. It seeks to offer an aleternate veiw of the current geopolitical affairs of the middle east and the pending war on terrorism, terror, extremism or whatever the pundits like to call it nowadays. But I am dedicating this post to something more personal for a change. I am dedicating this blog to my good friends, the ones who have been with me all these years. I want to especially dedicate it to the ones I do not get see much too often due to geographical barriers. Some I have been fortunate to find blogs for and have posted (Tim, Marie and Bryan I am smiling in your direction), if anyone else has a blog let me know and send me a link. So from the ultraconservative detached from reality, SUV driving, materialistic, shallow thinking, Fox news's dream demographic, that is Irvine; I send out a warm howl to all my friends old and new.
Salam Everyone

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

*hug* We've missed you! Glad to have you in our mini-blogosphere.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home